JC Cunningham is a Christian businessman who has over fifteen years experience in both Property Management and Commercial Construction. During those years, he learned valuable painting and carpentry skills. He has hands-on and supervisory experience with various types of commercial projects. All this experience has lead him to a successful painting contractor.
In January 2013, he and his wife, Barbara, launched TJM Painting. TJM Painting provides high quality workmanship for residential and commercial clients on both interior and exterior painting applications (i.e., siding, decks, and fences). JC is highly experienced in many aspects of his profession, including staining and varnishing, and he believes that meticulous prep work is essential to a professional finish.
We work directly with Owners, Architects, and General Contractors in all types of construction. Whether it’s new construction, remodeling, design/build, or apartment complexes, we have the know how, equipment and product knowledge to complete any kind of project.
TJM Painting, Valdosta, Georgia 2013 - Present, Paint Contractor
MNG Construction Inc., Valdosta, Georgia 2008 - 2011, General Manager
WeLoan Properties, Valdosta, Georgia 1998 - 2008, Broker & Owner
We serve the South Georgia area which include Valdosta, Lake Park, Clyattville, Naylor, Hahira, Quitman, Moultrie, Adel, Nashville, Homerville, Sparks, Lakeland, Thomasville and many surrounding localities. We also provide services in North Florida which include Madison, Jennings, Jasper, Live Oak, Monticello and Tallahassee. Moreover, we serve potential commercial projects NATIONWIDE.
WHY TJM PAINTING?
In order to set ourselves apart from other companies, we commit ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism. We offer 10% discounts to seniors and all military personnel. TJM Painting will always stand by this pledge:
- To “never take a customer or client for granted”
- To always maintain the highest level of professionalism, integrity and honesty
- To always provide a written quote for every project
- To guarantee to always complete project within specified time frame indicated on signed contract or 10% will be deducted off contract price.
- That TJM Painting is dedicated to protecting your home or business by maintaining rigorous safety standards on every job.
- That our professional staff has over 30 years of combined experience in the paint industry
- To show up at least 10 minutes early before each job
- To guarantee each project is treated as if it were our own home/business
- Every painter is always professionally dressed and groomed
- 100% customer satisfaction
- To always start each project with only the highest quality of equipment, paint and materials.
- To always maintain insurance and licensing that provides the protection our customers deserve.
Being professionally dressed is also important to the success of TJM Painting and you can always expect every employee to be dressed and groomed professionally. You can also expect:
- A staff that is attentive and responsive to our customer needs
- To receive a thoroughly detailed estimate in a timely manner
- Painters who are highly skilled and dedicated
- Only the highest quality of workmanship
- Full attention to each detail of preparation, finishing and cleaning
- Excellent service